At Convert.com, we’re dedicated to helping you meet your business goals through a smooth and sophisticated testing experience. With that in mind, we’ve taken some of your recent feedback into account and updated our tool with the following enhancements:
- We enhanced the goals selection with additional explanations of what each goal entails (screenshot below)
- We added two new ones: tracking forms as well as tracking clicks on link URLs. More goals will be added throughout the week
- We allowed deactivation of bounce rate and engagement goals as of Friday 11/16/12
- We identified a bug on Friday around 6:00 pm CST and fixed it on Saturday at 8:00 am CST. This may have caused some tests to loose up to 90% of the traffic in that period of time. Your conversion rates might look odd because of that, but all test data is still valid and the problem was quickly found and fixed. We suspect clients affected the most by this are the ones in Europe and Asia, which might notice the changes in the conversion graphs and reports.
We are truly thankful for all your suggestions and feedback in helping create the best testing tool for you. A special shout out goes to Mike and Kenneth for bug reports and feature suggestions.
That’s all from us now but if you have any questions or suggestions, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
- 19 Nov, 2012
- Posted by Dennis van der Heijden
- 0 Comments