Creating an ad campaign is not a walk in the park. It requires skill and strategy in order to reach out to your target market. It is not easy but it isn’t that that hard either. In this webinar, Hafez Adel of Retargeter, along with Convert, talked about the guidelines that one must adhere to create a successful ad campaign, the one that will lead the customer to the landing page and eventually – to conversion.
There are spaces that you need to fill in to be able to come up with a successful advertisement that does not only talk about your brand, but also defines the value of your product. Out of your ad campaign, the customer should be able to say “this is what I want” and “this is what I need”. These two statements can almost guarantee a conversion and this is what any business owners are after. Shout out your ads to keep the money from rolling!
From the standpoint of someone working for Retargeter, Hafez Adel was able to come up with four elements that a marketer will need to work on to create a high-performing or a clickable ad: buyer’s persona, keyword research, ad design and desired action. If all these four elements are present in an ad- conversions are most likely to happen.
The Four Elements of A Clickable Ad
- Buyer’s persona – Who are the end-users? Before creating an ad, the marketers must make a clear picture of their target market. Make a demographic profile and envision what this group wants. How are you going to penetrate this type of market?
- Keyword research – There magic words that will trigger the buyer to “click”. What are the words that will capture their interest? Relate the keywords not only to your product but to your target market as well. If you are selling a digital camera for beginners, search for the most commonly used keywords in the field and include those keywords in your ad campaign.
- Ad design – Once you have identified who your target market is and you have the idea on how you are going to reach them; your next move is to make an offer by creating the ad design. Emphasis is the key item at this point. Highlight those items that need to reach the eye of your target market right away. Play with words and drawings.
- Desired action – The last step is to tell the customers to act on your proposal. Your desired action is for the customers to click the ad and for them to be directed to your landing page. Make your message short but enticing pushing the customers to act on a positive way.
Aside from clickable ads, there are also several companies that now use banner ads in their marketing. According to this article by 99Designs:
Companies of all sizes rely on this measurable and effective medium to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
The speaker from Retargeter wants to stress the fact that.
The click rate can tell you how you are doing a good job in defining your buyer’s persona, product keyword and ad design. How can these affect your conversion rate? You need to find out for yourself. If you want to check the entire webinar, click here.
- 9 Jan, 2015
- Posted by Dennis van der Heijden
- 0 Comments