While getting traffic to your site is GREAT–that is only half the battle. Getting visitors to convert on your page is a difficult and almost inscrutable process. Some sites try to get on top of the conversion game by breaking down visitors into easy-to-digest categories, thereby making it easier to drive visitors down the sales funnel. However, most sites don’t take this process quite as far as they should.
Derek Adelman is CoFounder & VP Operations at Fanplayr. He’s an entrepreneur, software developer, and manager. Expert in eCommerce segmentation, real-time solutions, high speed messaging and analytics. Former VP at Reuteurs and TIBCO.
In this Webinar you will learn:
- How good segmentation and targeting creates a mutually beneficial dialogue between retailer and visitor that provides a shared benefit, improves the shopping experience and makes conversions happen.
- How to fully understand visitor engagement and use it for immediate, positive action.
- How retailers must have a means to confidently assert their in-depth knowledge of the bond between their customers, their brand and/or product mix.
- Why the digital environment provides a means for a much more constructive engagement between retailer and prospect and relate with a highly tailored customer experience that trumps a one-size-fits-all, repetitive message blast.
- 29 Apr, 2015
- Posted by Fabiola Martinez
- 0 Comments