Building Up Your Campaign To Increase Conversion RateAlways be up to Date subscribe to updates - October 16, 2014
On this webinar, Hafez Adel of Retargeter.com discussed how you can improve your sales performance by segmenting your campaign per element, namely: the target market, keywords and criteria. It takes more time and energy, but it will eventually pay off in the long run. Aside from effective segmentation strategy, working on aligning your ad and landing page is necessary. All these actions are interrelated. It is like having a chain reaction where one action equals another reaction – a domino effect. Today, there is no reason to have a low click rate and conversion rate because the technology to improve the performance of both metrics is already available.
Biting Up: The Steps To Achieving A High Conversion Rate
Retargeter works by converting those who do not convert right away. But if you know how to align your ad and landing page, there is no need to retarget because you can get the conversion you desired on your first visit.
- Alignment of creative (ads) and landing page – This is ideal for most marketers and businesses. How are you going to proceed with the alignment? Here are the four rules:
- Be honest – Deliver what you promise
- Work on the title – The title on the landing page should reinforce the information on the ad (creative)
- Uniformity – Graphics and fonts should be similar as this creates the impression of harmony and continuity
- Build the information – Introduce the product on the ad campaign and build the information on the landing page.
- Make a clickable ad – Get as many clicks per ad because that is where you are getting your potential buyers. The more clicks you get, the more chances of conversion can take place. To make a clickable ad, you should:
- Recognize your target market – Who they are and what they want
- Search for the most used keywords – Check the internet for the most used keywords related to your product and target market. Make sure that the result will appear on your ads
- Design your ad with a purpose – Design based on your target market and keywords. Work on your graphics, font and color.
- Ask the customers to act – Push the sales by telling the customers your desired action, what you want to happen at that time and that is to “Get it now!”
The General Rules
Deliver the right message to the right user all the time and as much as possible, and do things right the first time to save on time and cost. You can go from the basic A/B testing and Google adwords to measure how things are doing so you can make changes early on. If the result is saying that improvements need to be made, identify the areas where these should be implemented. If you can make the changes and offer the right approach, your ROI will keep on rolling. If you want to learn more about this, you can check out the entire webinar here.