“Copywriting is writing copy for the purpose of advertising and marketing. The copy is meant to persuade someone to buy a product, or influence their beliefs.”
So you want to get your reader to read the next word…and the next…until they take action, right?
Liston Witherill is a marketing strategist, copywriter and Chief Creative at GoodFunnel. He helps tech and info businesses understand their customers to get more traffic, leads and sales. He’s an environmentalist and hiphop artist – but that’s a different story.
In this upcoming webinar, Liston Witherill, copywriter and Chief Creative at GoodFunnel.co, will teardown websites to make them better.
You’ll get 5 important takeaways:
- How you can optimize the most important elements affection conversion
- Copywriting tips to hook ‘em with your headline
- Best practices for your CTA design and copy
- Positioning features and services to drive leads and sales
- 3 simple ways to immediately improve your conversions
You don’t want to miss it – the information you get on this FREE webinar is worth thousands of dollars to paying clients.
If you’re ready to take your site to the next level, send us an email with your URL and the reason you’d like us to teardown your page. There are only 5 slots available, so email now!
- 28 Apr, 2015
- Posted by Fabiola Martinez
- 0 Comments