Always be up to Date subscribe to updates - December 14, 2010
Unbounce created a powerful tool to build landingpages. It is perfect to connect for example Pay-Per-Click (PPC) like AdWords and landingpages. Making the Unbounce landingpage respond dynamic on users’ behavior and users search keywords can increase conversion even more. Here a little blog on how to do this simple and fast.
- In the Editor Toolbar as shown above you Add a new Script and name is for example “Convert Insights Header” and Placement – Head in the dropdown menu. Paste the code in the text-area and click Done to save this first part of the Script.
- You Add another Script name it “Convert Insights Footer” and Placement – Before Body End Tag in the dropdown menu of Unbounce.com. Paste the code in the text-area and click Done to save this second part of the Script.
Now you able to load the landingpage in Convert Insights and start a/b, multivariate testing, monitor the entire funnel from landingpage to conversion page or most important match your landingpage message with the searched keyword and Adwords or many campaigns within only one landingpage. You can even match you site messaging to your landingpage and adwords with minimal effort.
Example 1: User clicked on ad with message “Small Business CRM” you landingpage is already build to message CRM but for this keyword Convert Insights creates an overlay for the word “Small Business CRM” without changing anything on the Unbounce page. Then the user does not convert and next week comes to you site and sees again a compelling offer on your homepage with “Small Business CRM” and then it converts. It’s the perfect combination of intelligent targeting and conversion rate improvement.
Example 2: You Adwords Campaign is targeting US and Canadian users of Google Search. As soon as they click they see your beautiful product that is shipped for free. Now imagine if Canadian users saw their own flag top right and extra focus on Free Canadian Shipping? We tested it with an e-commerce client and it will boost conversion with 23%. Convert Insights ads that flag on the Unbounce landingpage with the extra text for people currently located in Canada with nothing more then the three steps like above described.
- Want to give Unbounce a try, sign-up here.
- Want to Try Convert Insights? Sign-Up for Free Convert Insights Beta, by clicking here.
Convert Insights is a conversion optimizing tool that helps website owners get the most out of there page by adding a powerful layer on top. Features include: a/b testing, multivariate testing, funnel visualization, segmentation, personalization and analytics.
Originally published December 14, 2010 - Updated January 03, 2018
- 14 Dec, 2010
- Posted by Dennis van der Heijden
- 0 Comments