When you are setting up A/B testing for your client, you want to be successful on your very first try. You don’t want to lose billable hours and premiums just to reconfigure the A/B testing setup. This takes away precious time that you and your client could otherwise be spending on other aspects of your marketing. Getting it right the first time makes it easier for you and your client, so you have to know what you are doing with each set up initially.
On this webinar, we’ll focus on the agencies that set up A/B testing for new clients, and how they can successfully set up testing as quickly as possible. These aspects are invaluable for every A/B testing agency that spend a lot of their time setting up clients and that need to use billable hours going back to reconfigure their tools.
This is especially important for agencies with high profile clientele. Each hour that you miss counts and every interaction with the client and their IT department could cause serious delays in their project and may cause differences in your billable hours and your invoice.
- Communicate with clients about the expectations of their first winning experiment, if it’s too high, they may get disappointed with their results.
- Communicate with the client’s IT departments about site speed reduction, fall-over plans, and internet security.
- Send to the right contact of your client, a clear document with all the steps to follow and things to install.
- Explain the mapping between client templates and your A/B testing tool to prevent retagging in the future.
- Verify you project and experiment setup using checklists and Chrome plugins. This makes it easier to check after it is setup.
If you have experienced delays in your A/B testing project, or had to delay your invoice to the client due to things that could have been prevented, then you should take time to attend to this webinar. If you want to join us live, make sure you register here. We’ll send a recording version to all the registrants.