If you want to learn how to improve your website – promote and sell your products, this webinar will give you the best tips and tricks about that. Peep Laja, the conversion optimization expert of ConversionXL talks about the easiest way to make a website that sells in this webinar.
Value proposition, by definition, is the wording on your site – on the home page or any other landing page that says what is offered on the site. It is really important for any website owner to know that they have to put those explanations on their new website. This is important so that the visitors know what your website is about. As we said before, explain to your visitors what are you selling, help them understand, and you will beat your competition.
If you want to have a website that attract customers and converts, you need to be sure NOT to make any of these mistakes:
- A visually ugly website – no one will want to visit a website that looks ugly for the second time. No matter how good your products are or how good the prices are, if your website does not look good, the visitors will avoid your site.
- Complicated language – don’t try to be smart. Make a website that is easy for a child to understand. Use simple language and short sentences.
- Lack of information – if you don’t give the necessary information for your product, if you don’t give a reason to the visitors to buy your product, they won’t and they will go to your competitors website and buy their product.
- Don’t use superlatives – give exact facts, like “we deliver pizza in 10 minutes”, don’t put “fastest pizza delivery”, people believe facts and specifics.
Reasons why people don’t buy your product
If you think that your sale is not going well, there is a reason why that is. If your website looks good, if you have all the necessary information in there, here are the four main reasons why people don’t buy your products:
- They don’t need it. If your visitors don’t need your product, you can’t do anything about it.
- They can’t afford it. Again, you can’t do anything about this, the only thing you can think about is offering discounts or offer something extra when they buy your product.
- They don’t need to buy your product right now. Here you can do something about that, you can provide incentives to take action right now.
- They don’t trust you. If that is the reason, give people better reasons to trust you. Use testimonials. Urgency – if you write something like “only 10 pieces left” it is extremely likely that people will order your product.
Simple and easy
Make a clear page and have one specific action that you want people to take. Remove anything that will confuse people. A clear website is the thing you need the most. We have said this a lot of times, but a clear page, page without any distractions and a website that is easy to understand is what you are aiming for. With that kind of website you will attract and keep customers.
Follow the data
Usability test results, survey results, and analytics say that you need a good design, a good and clear message that you want to send to the customers. Don’t waste your customer’s time, be specific and have an easy to understand website. Focus on one thing and stick to that. If you follow these tips and tricks you will have a great website that attracts customers in no time.
If you want to see the entire webinar and learn something more about how to make your website the best on the market.
- 19 Aug, 2014
- Posted by Lemuel Galpo
- 0 Comments